Saturday, January 30, 2010

A little bit something from me.





Hello, sorry for the lack of updates. Its Sofia here. Oh well, as i said to you guys in the previous post, we *me & Arlina* have been too busy lately. Sorry again! :)

Oh well, here i would like to tell you guys about myself first okay? I wasnt really a fan of fashion & fancy clothes. But once i grow older, my sisters influenced me to be PRETTY. Hahaha. I have 3 older sisters so well, what do you expect? & of course they are all pretty. Heh :) I started off with small amount of fancy clothes. & as days went by, i know i love to wear colorful clothes & printed clothes. My favourite is, leggings. I dont do jeans quite often nowadays because to me, leggings could hide my excess baggage. Hahahaha :D & i love cardigans. That too, could hide my fats. HAHA :| Not really, but whatever. To me, being fat is not a reason to detain my covet of wearing pretty clothes & stand out. You have to have the confident. Okay, pretties? :)

Oh the reason why i wanted to put that 2 pictures above is ; to show you guys. Whether you wear specs or not, or what clothes you wear, you can still stand out. *not that i want to say i look good in both pictures. HAHA :S* You can accessorize your outfits. Be original. Be creative. Dont wear something black only just because black could make you look thinner. Like hello? Black does not always work okay. You could wear anything. Try all. Dont care about what others think. Its about you, what clothes you feel comfortable in. Okay?

If i have more pictures, ill upload more. Just to show you guys how i dress up when im out. Now my laptop, my cameras & everything is seriously being a bitch. :) Stay tuned okay?




P/S : You guys need someone to be your fashion consultant? Your shopping partner? Leave us a comment. We will be yours. HAHAHAH :D
PP/S : Please, be confident. Thats the key. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment